Fedora QA - Onboarding Session ON Fri 8/7/16 1700-1900hrs UTC

I started working with Fedora QA and very soon started realizing that there is huge scope for the new comers to join us. When it dawned upon me, I started off by writing a series of "Getting started with Fedora QA" for bunch of technical sites and my blog. Needless to say , It took effort and cooperation from the whole Fedora QA team ; within a span of a few months we started having new members coming up and introducing themselves on our "Test Mailing List" which  made me believe , that we can always have a voice/video session on Hangouts (will be recorded for later usage and will be hosted on youtube under CC-SA) . This session will empower the new contributors to begin their contribution and also encourage more participation and engagement in the Fedora QA project.

As the cog wheel of time rotated, I set up a doodle ,got the votes in and hereby I am announcing an Global Onboarding Session which will be covering this agenda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to create live USB with Fedora Media Writer on Windows 8.1

Fedora 24 Release Party [Post Event Report]